What causes Cough,cold,fever,tiredness,malaise with body aches?

Body pain, feeling cold, cough sometimes tired. Also if i take tablet fever will not be there for 3 hrs again after that i feel like i have fever. This is happening since tuesday!
Posted Wed, 5 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 1 hour later
Brief Answer: URTI Detailed Answer: Dear XXXXXXX Hi , I am Dr Anshul Varshney , I have read your query in detail , I understand your concern. You probably are suffering from an Upper Respiratory Tract Infection (URTI). Cough , cold , fever , tiredness , malaise , body aches , all are part of it. I would suggest you to discuss with your doctor regarding the following treatment: 1. An Anti histaminic and anti allergic drug combination like LCZ Plus twice daily. 2. Tab Paracetamol twice or thrice daily. 3. Warm Saline gargles 4. Steam Inhalation. 5. An antibiotic like azithromycin may be given , if on examination he finds you very unwell. Still if in next 3 days you do not get relief , i would suggest you to get investigated. Get Well Soon This is my personal opinion based on details available here. If you still have any query you may please ask me. Stay Healthy. Dr Anshul Varshney , MD