What can you tell me about Left Branch Bundle Block?

What can you tell me about Left Branch Bundle Block LBBB
Posted Wed, 26 Mar 2014 in Heart Rate and Rhythm Disorders
Answered by Dr. Anantharamakrishnan 52 minutes later
Brief Answer: To interpret in total clinical picture Detailed Answer: Dear friend, Welcome to Health Care Magic It is a particular pattern in EKG It may be the result of enlargement of the Left ventricular chamber / from a defect in the conduction system / at times a heart attack / very rarely, a normal variant / and so on…. The significance cannot be predicted by itself / it needs to be correlated with the total clinical picture One needs further investigations – like ECHOcardiography, enzyme studies and so on – depending on the clinical situation Take care Wishing all well God bless
Follow-up: What can you tell me about Left Branch Bundle Block? 21 hours later
What is a defeat in the conduction system is that the heart's pump Are you saying I may have had a heart attack. Could this condition precipitate a heart attack attack.
Answered by Dr. Anantharamakrishnan 3 hours later
Brief Answer: Nerves that conuct Detailed Answer: Hi It does not precipitate a heart attack It could be a sign of a previous heart attack Like every organ, the heart also has blood vessels and nerves for it to work properly. The nerves of the heart is called the conduction system - SA node, AV node, Bundle of His branching into right and left bundles and finally the Purkinje fibres... A defect in conduction is called block. Block of left bundle is called Left Bundle Brach Block = LBBB The pump is muscle Regards