What can i do for white candida developing in bowels?
User rating for this question
WHAT CAN I DO FOR THIS WHITE CANDIDA DEVELOPPING IN MY BOWELS, MY PRACTITIONERS HERE ARE OF NO HELP, EXCEPT TO PRESCRIBE A PILL.I AM DESPERATE IN NEEDING SOME HELP!
Posted Sun, 5 Jan 2014 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Ratnakar Kini 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Need more information to give a better opinion Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for posting your query. I am Dr.Ratnakar Kini and I am pleased to assist you. I would like to know which part of the gastrointestinal tract is affected by candida? How was it diagnosed? What symptoms you have? Kindly get back to me with these details and I will give my opinion. Regards, Dr.Ratnakar Kini
Follow-up: What can i do for white candida developing in bowels? 4 minutes later
i have white , not pus, when i have bowel movements, cannot have bowel movements, no appetite at all, trying to drink fruit and juice smoothies, probably the whole intestinal tract plus possibly small bowel and stomach.doing exercise eating right, feeling of fullness, developped back problems with this.tried metamucil and stool softeners, not working
Answered by Dr. Ratnakar Kini 22 minutes later
Brief Answer: Detailed answer given below Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for providing the additional information. The white thing you see in your stool may not indicate candida. It is probably excess mucus. I would advice you to undergo colonoscopy for evaluation. For the feeling of fullness , you may need an upper GI endoscopy. Further treatment is planned based on these scopy findings. Let me know if I can assist you further. Regards, Dr.Ratnakar Kini
People also viewed
- Is clay-colored stools a side effect of biaxin xl?
- White spot on knuckle candida
- Is slow or fast heartbeat a side effect of pentasa?
- Is black, tarry stools a side effect of clozapine?
- Is acid or sour stomach a side effect of dexilant?
- Candida white lines in stool
- Diagnosis of gram negative pneumonia
- Is clay-colored stools a side effect of celecoxib?
- Diagnosis of asthma then infections
- What can i do for white candida developing in bowels
- White spots eyelid candida
- Diagnosis of endometrium disorder
- Diagnosis of early diffuse adenomyosis
- Diagnosis of toe disorder
- White specks in bowel movement candida