What can cause rashes around neck and back after taking steroid teardrop for viral conjunctivitis?

Hi, I was diagnosed with viral conjunctivitis yesterday and given an antibiotic/steroid teardrop. Thus morning I am experiencing a rash around my neck and mouth area.
Posted Fri, 17 Jan 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Geetika Paul 1 hour later
Brief Answer: pictures Detailed Answer: Hi See the rash that you have developed might be due to the viral illness that you have. I would like to have a look at the exact skin lesions before we come to the diagnosis. Please click some close up pictures of the exact skin lesions and upload them here on this page. You can also mail them at YYYY@YYYY with heading as ref to Dr Geetika Paul. Also please tell if you any associated itching or irritation. Any application of any oils or creams over the affected area? Any new jewellery worn? I am sure I will be able to help you more once you follow up with the pictures and the above details Dr Geetika Paul