What can be the cause for sore breasts, pain in pelvis and spotting in sexual intercourse?

Infertility Specialist
Question
My breast have been real sore for abt 2 wks and swollen i feel like i have lymph nodes under my arms and they hurt. My pelvis starts having shooting pain very uncomfortable. During sexual intercourse i was spotting the last couple of times and it hurts to have sex what can the cause be
Posted Fri, 10 Jan 2014 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 6 hours later
Brief Answer: cyst or fibroid Detailed Answer: Hi The pain during intercourse and spotting could be due to a fibroid or cyst. The hormones secreted by some cysts lead to tender beasts. Hence I would like you to get examined by a gynecologist for the lymph nodes and fibroid. If this has occurred once or twice it is just due to some hormonal variation in one cycle which will get corrected after next cycle. If these symptoms persist you need to see gynecologist who will examine you and get an ultrasound which will confirm above possibilities and treatment can be taken accordingly. Till then don't worry much about it as it is not major illness. Let me know if you have any more questions. Regards Dr. Mahesh Koregol