What can be done for small lymph nodes in liver pipe caused due to gall bladder cancer?
User rating for this question
My mother had gallbladder removal operation via laproscopy 16 months back. 60 days back she had suffering from Jaundice problem and treament in ASIAN INSTITUTE of GASTROENTROLOGY, Hyderabad. After all the medical test, doctor comes in a conclution that she is suffring from Gallbladder cancer and very very samll Lymp Nodes has been spread in Liver pipe and near by area which can't be treated by medicine/cemo/radiation/operation. She is now healthy. Please help and suggest anything can be done?
Posted Tue, 14 Jan 2014 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Ratnakar Kini 6 hours later
Brief Answer: Need more information to give a complete answer Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for posting your query. I am Dr.Ratnakar Kini and I am pleased to assist you. I would like to have the CT scan of the abdomen and liver function test report so that I can give a complete answer. Regards, Dr.Ratnakar Kini
People also viewed
- I am suffering from inflammatory bowel disease, can i take sterapred?
- Is it safe to sauna after coiling aneurysm
- What is the best treatment for gall bladder cancer
- Life expectancy after diagnoses of prinzmetal angina
- I am suffering from piles, can i take hydrocortisone 1% in absorbase?
- Can i take pfizerpen for clostridium difficile associated diarrhea ?
- Diagnosis of gall bladder cancer
- Is midol ib used in the treatment of temporomandibular joint disorder?
- Feeling faint after local anesthetic
- Shortness of breath after angioplasty
- Symptoms of gall bladder cancer
- Will bicillin l a treat clostridium difficile associated diarrhea ?
- Gall bladder cancer causes
- Treatment and cure for gall bladder cancer
- Shivering after angiogram