What are the symptoms of pregnancy after unprotected sex?

sir, i m 19 years old girl and had sex with my boyfriend a month ago without condom. It was my fist sex experiance, so i would like to know the symptoms of pregnancy and which medcen should i take....
Posted Thu, 19 Dec 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 11 minutes later
Brief Answer: morning sickness or vomiting Detailed Answer: Hello, I have read your query. The first few symptoms of pregnancy would be morning sickness or early morning vomiting, breast tenderness and swelling. These are vague symptoms and are seen in non-pregnant state as well. Are you asking me about which medicine to take to prevent pregnancy? If yes, you can take emergency contraceptive pills within 72 hours of unprotected sexual intercourse. It is always better to have protected sexual intercourse with condoms to prevent both pregnancy and sexually transmitted diseases. hope this helps you. Regards,