What are the symptoms of fibromylagia?
User rating for this question
What are the symptoms of fibromylagia and what causes this disease, and are there any specific treatments that help?
Posted Fri, 14 Feb 2014 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Guru 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Refer below Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic! Widespread muscle and bone pain from long time, fatigue, stiffness which is prominent around neck, back, hips shoulders, headaches, numbness, painful tender points are common signs and symptoms. Lab findings will be normal. Symptoms partially respond to exercise. Exact cause is unknown but depression, viral infections are proposed. Fibromyalgia can be rare complication of Hypothyroidism, Rheumatoid Arthritis. There is no perfect treatment but few drugs like tricyclic antidepressants are helpful. Exercise program are also much helpful. Hope I have answered your query. If you are satisfied, you may now close the discussion and rate the answer. If you like my answers and wish me to answer in future, bring it to my attention: Dr Vasanth. Url link is as follows: WWW.WWWW.WW Wish you good health!
People also viewed
- Period affects pap smear
- I cut my leg with an weed wacker
- What is std and what are the symptoms
- What are the symptoms of fibromylagia
- Does sugar affect pilonidal
- Indent on leg from sprained ankle
- Foot ankle injury due to puck
- What are the symptoms of callidus
- What is vaterl syndrome symptoms
- What are the symptoms of parkinson disease symptom
- Salt water affects on penis
- Does spinal stenosis affect your penis
- I was diagnosed with a spiral fracture of the fibula just ab
- I broke my ankle and it burns
- Can stopping smoking affect your periods