What are the symptoms of fibromylagia?
User rating for this question
What are the symptoms of fibromylagia and what causes this disease, and are there any specific treatments that help?
Posted Fri, 14 Feb 2014 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Guru 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Refer below Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic! Widespread muscle and bone pain from long time, fatigue, stiffness which is prominent around neck, back, hips shoulders, headaches, numbness, painful tender points are common signs and symptoms. Lab findings will be normal. Symptoms partially respond to exercise. Exact cause is unknown but depression, viral infections are proposed. Fibromyalgia can be rare complication of Hypothyroidism, Rheumatoid Arthritis. There is no perfect treatment but few drugs like tricyclic antidepressants are helpful. Exercise program are also much helpful. Hope I have answered your query. If you are satisfied, you may now close the discussion and rate the answer. If you like my answers and wish me to answer in future, bring it to my attention: Dr Vasanth. Url link is as follows: WWW.WWWW.WW Wish you good health!
People also viewed
- What is std and what are the symptoms
- What are the symptoms of fibromylagia
- Is cervical anterolisthesis rare
- Chest pain pregnant 1st trimester
- Cap fol123 in 1st trimester of pregnancy
- How do you contract cutaneous anthrax
- Extreme pain from anterolisthesis
- Epilim in pregnancy trisomy 18
- What are the symptoms of callidus
- Ayurvedic medicines to dissolve 16mm gall stones
- Ascard is safe in pregnancy in my 1st trimester
- What is vaterl syndrome symptoms
- Pain medication for anterolisthesis
- What are the symptoms of parkinson disease symptom
- Anti ccp infection vih