What are the signs and symptoms of peripheral neuropathy?

Neurologist, Surgical
Question
i am in need of a rx do you do that its know becbs i have a doctor , that i started with in may an i have always been on lyrics 100mg tis instead she whats and has me take tegeretol and it making me ick with my adrenal i take dos she saodcsee ifr a another provider can give iit to you my neuropathy is killing in my feet and no neuron has an opening?
Posted Sat, 18 Nov 2017 in Headache and Migraines

Answered by Dr. Erion Spaho 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
Peripheral neuropathy symptoms treatment listed below.

Detailed Answer:
Hello and thanks for using HealthCareMagic,

I have read your question and understand
your concerns.

Best treatment of peripheral neuropathy symptoms is the correct treatment of the underlying cause(s).

Unfortunately we can't prescribe any drugs online, we can only recommend you steps to take in order to help you.

Relieving treatments about peripheral neuropathy symptoms include drugs such antiseizure drugs ( gabapentin, Pregabalin or Lyrica), certain antidepressants ( amitryptiline, Doxepin, Cymbalta, etc.), topical treatment ( capsaicin cream, lidocaine patches ), opioids ( oxycodone, tramadol ).

Other treatment possibilities include TENS, plasma exchange and intravenous immunoglobulins, etc.

Carbamazepine is not used commonly to treat peripheral neuropathy symptoms.

Discuss with your Doctor about these issues.

Hope you found the answer helpful.

Let me know if I can assist you further.