What are the problems caused after baby ingesting diaper rash cream?
User rating for this question
What are the symtoms of a baby possibly ingestin desiring diaper rash cream? We don't know if he actual swalloed any but he did have some around his month And on his face. He was just in his crib while I though his soiled diaper. What should I be Aware of.
Posted Sun, 16 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 1 hour later
Brief Answer: relax. Detailed Answer: Hi. Thanks for your query. I understand your concern. Relax,diaper cream has zinc oxide and even if ingested it is not going to do any harm. Watch for any vomiting or loose stools. Give plenty of fluids and his regular diet. Hope I have answered your query. Wishing your baby good health God bless...
People also viewed
- Cancer patient stops eating
- Toddler red swollen ankle no pian
- Left ankle swollen and sore no reason
- Types of diaper rash creams
- Puck in ankle swollen
- Prostate cancer dvt symptom
- Letsi drug for cancer
- Diaper rash cream causes
- Weakness shaking swollen ankles
- Swollen ankles from mifepristene
- Fungal diaper rash cream
- Throat cancer right ear
- Diaper rash cream for rosacea
- Diaper rash cream for acne
- Ex husband dying cancer