What are the herbal remedies for enlarged prostate?

Infertility Specialist
prostate herbal remedies to much fraud, can u eliminate the guess work for a proven ,tried and true product that works
Posted Sun, 29 Dec 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Allopathic medicines Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. I have read your query & I understand your concerns. Following is my reply: 1) Considering your age 70 years you are likely to have an enlarged prostate which is likely to be obstructing urine flow. 2) Please see a urologist to assess the size of prostate by examination and ultrasound and rule out prostate cancer. 3) If prostate is too big it might be necessary to operate it and remove the prostate. 4) There very good allopathic medicines available for minimum prostate enlargement. 5) Please dont consider herbal or ny other medicines as they are not effective for prostate at your age. See a urologist for an allopathic prescription as we dont prescribe meicines online in this forum. 6) Allopathic medicines are tried tested and approved by govt and FDA. You can rely on them. I hope I answered your query. I will be available for any followup queries you have. Regards, Dr.Mahesh Koregol IVF & Infertility Specialist.