What are the findings from the stool test and what medicine can I take for loose motion?

I am having loose motion for last 15days i tool zenflox oz, redotil but no improvement today i did a routine Stool Test and it shows that mucus is present , pus cell 4-8 . Docotor is there any seriousness in the report .Could you please refer some medicine for me ? Daily i am going 3 times for stool.
Posted Tue, 28 Jan 2014 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 13 minutes later
Brief Answer: no seriousness in the report Detailed Answer: Hello XXXX, There is no seriousness in the report. It shows pus cells 4 to 8. This is minimal. Also, mucus in normally present. Nothing to worry about this. Also, you have taken a course of antibiotic Zenflox OZ along with Redotil. Hence, there is no need for you to take further medications for the same. I would suggest you take probiotics for a week or so. I usually prescribe my patients Tablet Sporlac thrice daily after food for a week to ten days. You may want to try this as well. You can proceed to consult a gastroenterologist if you don't find enough improvement with this course of treatment. Also, take a bowl of yogurt or yakult health drink daily. You should be fine soon. Regards,
Follow-up: What are the findings from the stool test and what medicine can I take for loose motion? 57 minutes later
I want my query to be reviewed by any Gastroentrologist Please ...
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 1 hour later
Brief Answer: please choose 'ask a specialist' package Detailed Answer: Hello, It seems like you have chosen a different package. Please choose 'ask a specialist' package to get a gastroenterologist's review for the same. I am not worried about your report and 3 times per day is normal frequency. Regards,
Follow-up: What are the findings from the stool test and what medicine can I take for loose motion? 3 hours later
I consult with a Medicine Specialist he prescribed me the following Medicine Please give me your feedback about this medicine Moxif 400 mg 1 tab after Breakfast Bifilac hp 1 tab after Lunch Rablet (20 mg) 1 tab before Break fast Unienzyme 1 tab twice daily Shall I continue the medicine or go for only sporlac
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 13 hours later
Brief Answer: Moxif is not required Detailed Answer: Hello XXXX, Thanks for the details in your follow up query. In my opinion, there is no need to take Moxif 400mg tablet as you have already taken Zenflox OZ. Both are antibiotics. If you have already started the Moxif, then you may continue and finish the course. If you have not started it, I would advice not to start it. Bifilac is same as sporlac. So, you can take either Bifilac or Sporlac. Not both of them together. You can take Rablet and Uniezme tablet as advised. No harm in it.