What are the findings from the lipid profile test?
User rating for this question
Posted Sat, 1 Feb 2014 in Weight
Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Well Maintained Detailed Answer: Dear Friend. Hi , I am Dr Anshul Varshney , I have read your query in detail , I understand your concern. I appreciate your Lipid profile. Non-HDL cholesterol is approximately your total cholesterol minus your HDL "good cholesterol." Here's the formula: Non-HDL Cholesterol = Total Cholesterol – HDL Cholesterol. Your level of non-HDL may predict your risk of cardiovascular disease even better than your LDL "bad" cholesterol I can see and appreciate that you have well maintained your cholesterol figures. Continue the efforts you are doing to maintain this. This is my personal opinion based on details available here. If you still have any query you may please ask me. Stay Healthy. Dr Anshul Varshney , MD
People also viewed
- Whole left side fell asleep
- What are the findings from the lipid profile test
- Is up energizing aromatherapy powder illegal in the u.s.?
- Andi eigenmann losing weight tips
- Step up ayuebada madechin increase height?
- Touch husband while hes asleep
- Asymmetrical crying facies exercises
- Doctor for when your hands fall asleep
- Who to cure aso titre
- Diabetic had lipid profile test findings
- Feet and hands fall asleep a lot
- Had blood test and lipid profile test findings
- Have had lipid profile test what are the diagnosis
- Atripla omega 3, 6 and multivitamins
- What is lipid profile test