What are the findings from the absolute Eosinophils result?
User rating for this question
My Absolute Eosinophils result is 4L, with the range listed as 15-5000 cells / uL - What does this mean, and what should I be doing to address this?
Posted Tue, 21 Jan 2014 in Blood Disorders
Answered by Dr. Guru 34 minutes later
Brief Answer: Need more information Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic! I think it would be good to attach the report, so that it can be interpreted properly and so advise appropriately. Please reply!
Follow-up: What are the findings from the absolute Eosinophils result? 7 hours later
I have uploaded my full labs to my Profile/Reports. Please review.
Answered by Dr. Guru 44 minutes later
Brief Answer: Refer below Detailed Answer: Hi, Can't see your reports. You have a feature to upload the reports / image at the right side of the query page, please utilize that. Is it the same thing you have done? Contact customer care for help, if there is any issue uploading. Thanks!
People also viewed
- Geminor 1mg side effects
- Yeast i nfection causes low platelets
- What if absolute eosinophil count is 510
- What is calculate absolute eosinophil count
- Spotting 1st 2 days of my period
- Pregnancy test 1faint line
- C pap causing low wbc
- What is absolute eosinophil count
- What are the findings from the absolute eosinophils result
- What causes low absolute eosinophils
- Pain killer taking during 1st month
- Would step throat cause low platelets
- 1st trimester low white blood cell count
- Does smooching cause leukemia
- What causes a low mpv value