What are the findings from the absolute Eosinophils result?
User rating for this question
My Absolute Eosinophils result is 4L, with the range listed as 15-5000 cells / uL - What does this mean, and what should I be doing to address this?
Posted Tue, 21 Jan 2014 in Blood Disorders
Answered by Dr. Guru 34 minutes later
Brief Answer: Need more information Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic! I think it would be good to attach the report, so that it can be interpreted properly and so advise appropriately. Please reply!
Follow-up: What are the findings from the absolute Eosinophils result? 7 hours later
I have uploaded my full labs to my Profile/Reports. Please review.
Answered by Dr. Guru 44 minutes later
Brief Answer: Refer below Detailed Answer: Hi, Can't see your reports. You have a feature to upload the reports / image at the right side of the query page, please utilize that. Is it the same thing you have done? Contact customer care for help, if there is any issue uploading. Thanks!
People also viewed
- What is the remedy for the blood clots forming repeatedly
- What if absolute eosinophil count is 510
- Suggest treatment for blood count problems
- What are the findings from the absolute eosinophils result
- What is absolute eosinophil count
- How to cure sickle cell anemia
- What causes low absolute eosinophils
- 13 post ovulation positive pregnancy test bleeding
- What is calculate absolute eosinophil count
- Is a heart rate 126 bad
- 126 94 blood pressure
- Alkaline phosphatase reading of 126
- How can esr level be reduced
- Can differentiation in the platelets and itp be cured
- 13 year old low blood pressure