What are the findings from my semen analysis?

Infertility Specialist
My age is 32 and my wife age is 29 we plan for baby by last 6 month and my marriage complete 1 year and 9 month, till date we not consulting any doctor ,My Seman Report Physical Examination Quantity------------ 1.5 Ml Reaction Alkaline Total Sperm Count -------- 45 Mill/ml Activity Motile ------------- 65% Sluggish --------------------- 10 % Non Motile-------------------- 25 % Abnormal Forms ------------ 12 % Pus Clls ----------------------- 2-3 /HPF Grade ----------------------- III
Posted Fri, 29 Nov 2013 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Nandita Thakkar 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Get Ultrasound pelvis for your wife Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX Thank you for writing to XXXXXXX The semen parameters are within normal limits. As you have been trying for 6 months with not much luck it will be advised that you can get an Ultrasound pelvis for your wife and just check if its normal. Ideally one scan on the day 11 or 12 of the cycle. This will also give information if she is producing a follicle hope to have answered your query wish you all the very best Dr Nandita Thakkar
Follow-up: What are the findings from my semen analysis? 1 hour later
could i tallk telephonically with you if yes , kindly send yiur contact no .
Answered by Dr. Nandita Thakkar 6 hours later
Brief Answer: telephone talk Detailed Answer: Dear Sir we can have a telephone conversation pls write to my personal email and send me your number I will call you Dr Nandita Thakkar YYYY@YYYY