What are the dangers taking omeprazole with male libido and nitro expansion tablets?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Jul 2016
Jul 2016
Excellent

Urologist
Question
Posted Wed, 17 Jul 2013 in General Health

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 4 hours later
Hello
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have been taking Nitro Expansion pills to enhance your muscleand increase stamina.

Thse herbal medicines are not approved by FDA and hasno clinical trials to prove their efficacy.

Omeprazole is an H2 receptor antagonist used commonly to reduce the acidity and has no drug inter action with these supplements.

There is no harm in taking Omeprazole with Nitro Expansion pills.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask me I shall be happy to help you
Dr.Patil.