What are the chances of pregnancy if ejaculation is on undergarment?

Apr 2013

General Surgeon
hi, am 26yr old, am virgin,me and my boy friend we had sex BUT NOT INTERCOURSE simply kissing,cuddling and all, but sperm ejaculated on my undergarments(panties),am afraid that whether i will get pregnancy,please tel me is their any chances of getting pregnant.i had my last periods last month of may 15th.please tell me
Posted Tue, 25 Jun 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Ivan R. Rommstein 19 minutes later
Hi and welcome to XXXXXXX Thank you for your query.

Dear madam. If there wasnt penetration the possiblity of pregnancy is negligible ( there is only theoretical, but not practical possibility) despite these were fertile days. It is almost impossible for sperms to swim from the outside the body into the uterus especially if sperm was only on your panties,not skin. But you have to be sure that there wasnt vaginal penetration with both penis or hands (if he had sperm on his hands he could bring it inside vagina).
Just clean your clothes and dont worry.

Wish you good health. Regards
Follow-up: What are the chances of pregnancy if ejaculation is on undergarment? 21 minutes later
he was not wearing panties, but i was wearing,sperm ejaculated on my panties,after 3sec i washed off my vaginal area no chances na to get pregnancy sure right
Answered by Dr. Ivan R. Rommstein 15 minutes later
There is definitely no any chance if only this happened. There is no any reported case of such fertilisation. Millions of sperms must be ejaculated into the vagina and cervix and there must be adequate environment for normal fertilisation. Outside the body sperms can live for some very short time but it cant swim if there is no cervical mucilage, especailly not through pants. So you dont need any tests or pills. Just relax, you ll get next period for sure.
Follow-up: What are the chances of pregnancy if ejaculation is on undergarment? 43 minutes later
can u prescribe a tablet to pre-pone my periods,last month i got periods on may 15th 2013,please reply,
because of this ejaculation am afraid so please give prescribe tablet to pre-pone my periods, by this i will sure that am not pregnant,i got periods by last month on 15th may 2013, please reply and prescribe tablet please
Answered by Dr. Ivan R. Rommstein 59 minutes later
Dear madam, there is absolutely no need for that. As I said, it is not possible to get pregnant on this way so its not indicated to take any pills. If there will be some miracle and you period is missed you can take abortion pills but only when you are sure that it is missed period (so wait till several days after expected period date and then consult a doctor if you don't have it).

But I assure you once more than you cant be pregnant if there wasn't contact between sperms and your cervix. So don't worry.