What are the chances of getting pregnant with clothes on?

Question
Will Pregnancy occur if ejaculation happens in Jeans and the girl is Naked.
Posted Tue, 15 Jan 2013 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 22 minutes later
Pregnancy can occur if ejaculation is occurring inside vagina or nearby vaginal parts.
However in your case ejaculation is inside garments pregnancy will not occur.
I hope your query has been answered.

Follow-up: What are the chances of getting pregnant with clothes on? 23 hours later
Dear Madam,

Thank you for the clarification. Madam is there any chance that pregnancy might happen in the way that the ejaculation happened inside garments but the place was wet and was on top of her..

Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 6 hours later
Welcome back.
I hope she should not be pregnant. However if there occurs any doubt give her emergency contraceptive pills that she can take within 72 hrs of unprotected sex & that can be easily available at pharmacy.
I hope your query has been answered.

Follow-up: What are the chances of getting pregnant with clothes on? 2 days later
Dear Madam,

Is it really possible that if u ejaculate in your clothing and still get pregnant. We are worried we have crossed the 72hrs time kindly help.Because we dint have any kind of intercourse, I was on Top of her and in jeans and ejaculation happend just by rubbing ane she was not wearing any thing.

Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 1 hour later
Welcome back.
Chances of pregnancy are negligible but still let me know her expected date of period & on the day you did sexual activity.
I will be available for your follow up queries.

Madam the Expected Date is 26th.Dec (Today) and it was done on 16th dec. As of now she dint get her period.

Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 23 hours later
Hi XXXXXXX,
Welcome back.
The periods may come in a day or two.
If not then get the Urine pregnancy test and let me know.
Wish you a great health.