What are the chances of HIV after casual sex with a CSW?

Im begining to worry about fingering a CSW with a cuticle on my finger ( NO SEX ).. Its almost 7 months now and all of a sudden im begining to worry .. Am i at risk for HIV
Posted Mon, 17 Feb 2014 in HIV and AIDS
Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj 18 hours later
Brief Answer: Can get tested for HIV Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for posting your query. Though just fingering does not pose you at much of a risk, but there is a possible if there was any skin discontinuation on the finger. Thus the first step would be to get ELISA test done for HIV. Next course of treatment can be decided after the report of this test. There are other sets of tests available too but are done if negative ELISA does not remove your doubt or your ELISA comes back positive. Thus you need to visit your doctor and get a prescription for this test. Hope it helps. Let me know if I can assist you further. Dr Vaishalee