What are the causes for severe pain near collar bone and belching?
User rating for this question
Posted Mon, 2 Dec 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Michelle Gibson James 21 minutes later
Brief Answer: there are different treatment options Detailed Answer: HI, thanks for using healthcare magic The most common reasons for pain and excess belching are : (1) GERD - worsened by acid/spicy/fried/fatty foods (2) food intolerance (3)lactose intolerance (4) irritable bowel syndrome (5)use of gas producing foods such as broccoli, cabbage, turnips, beans, brussel sprouts (6)excess use of carbonated drinks It would be helpful to reduce the use of any aggravating foods such as acidic/spicy/fatty/fried foods and reducing some of the vegetables mentioned (one at a time to identify the culprit). There is medication that can also help you. The medications normally used for reflux also help with excess gas. This would include medications such as prevacid, nexium, prilosec,protonix. These medications may require a prescription. YOu may want to consult your doctor for assessment and a prescription. I hope this helps, feel free to ask any other questions
People also viewed
- Can i take maalox regular strength for stomach ulcer ?
- What causes severe pain in testicles
- I am suffering from proctitis, can i take anucort hc?
- I am suffering from heartburn, can i take maalox plus?
- Is proctosol hc used in the treatment of hemorrhoids?
- Symptoms of progressive systemic sclerosis
- Polyarthritis causes
- Symptoms of bacterial endocarditis
- What causes sever pain in the abdomen
- Symptoms of hiv rna
- What causes severe pain in elbows
- Can i take remicade for crohn's disease, maintenance?
- What is causing severe pain near hip bones during pregnancy
- What causes severe pain in lower jaw bone
- Symptoms of stomach infection