What are the causes for black tooth?
User rating for this question
My sons front baby tooth was pink but now it is turning purple almost black. What is happening ?
Posted Wed, 19 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Anshumala Singh 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Decayed tooth Detailed Answer: Hello and welcome. Thanks for sharing your concern. As per the reports posted here and the given history suggest that there is decayed front teeth.Change in co lour is due to bacterial products and enamel(outer covering of teeth)being light co loured in children, it is reflected. There is nothing to worry, it requires mere cleaning and restoring with tooth co loured restorative(filling) material.No extensive treatment required. Therefore please see your dentist soon in this regard.Also take a small x ray to see the permanent tooth bud lying underneath. Remember, this tooth cannot be extracted presently,as it is a space maintainer for the permanent bud lying underneath. Hope I have given detail answers.For further query please let me know. Thanks. Take care.
People also viewed
- Fever and chills after liposuction
- Nursing care plan with gastroschis
- Slogans for eye care
- What causes plastic tooth in infants
- What can infected tooth cause
- What is the cause and treatment for tooth ache
- Eldervit zc hair and skin care
- First aid for inhalation of paint fumes
- Feeling sick about 2 days now n last night i woke up soaking wet in sweat and i feel really
- Multiple epiphyseal dysplasia care
- Fever chills tingling in right hand
- Fibroid lump in groin
- Tooth abscess cause black eye?
- Skin care hospital near electronic city
- What are the causes for black tooth