What are the alternative ways to improve child's appetite?

Hello Doctor, My 1 year 3 months old son Aarush has stopped eating food. He skips food at all three times a day. We realized he needs change in food taste and tried new food items. But things haven’t improved. He tastes everything but doesn't eat stomach full. Because of this, he’s still continuing with at least 1 milk feed during night. Please advise. Is it just a phase where he isn't eating well and will soon be over? Does he need any medicine to improve appetite? Best Regards, Vijayasri
Posted Tue, 24 Dec 2013 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 33 minutes later
Brief Answer: relax Detailed Answer: Hi. Thanks for your query. I understand your concern. Relax,there is nothing to worry. Sometimes children becomes fussy in taking food. Yes they need change. I suggest you to give plenty of fluids,fruit juices,vegetable soup. Give soft bland diet. Wait for few days and in case this persist get him evaluated by pediatrician. Hope I have answered your query,in case you have any further question I would be glad to answer. Wishing your child good health. God bless...