Wet sensation on skin of legs. Reasons?

There are times when the skin on my leg feels wet, but it isn't. Why?
Posted Thu, 19 Apr 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 1 hour later

Thanks for the query

It looks like you are suffering from peripheral neuropathy which is one of the complications of patients with diabetes. It is treatable with certain drugs like gabapentin.
But in your case you will also have to rule out vascular causes for this change of sensation since you also have renal issues.

Kindle XXXXXXX a general physician to get yourself tested with HBA1c (this will tell us how your mean sugar values have been for 3 months) and also arterial doppler of the legs. To see how your arteries are

Hope I have answered your query. Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.