Went or an eye exam and was told my right

Question
Went or an eye exam and was told my right eye pupil was swollen and my vision in that eye is very blurry
Posted Wed, 29 Nov 2017 in Vision and Eye Disorders

Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Further information needed

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on Healthcaremagic.

I have gone through your question but would need more details. Please describe from when you have been having the problems. It would also help if you could ask someone to click am image with your both eyes open. Please upload it along with the medical notes. Based on that I will guide you further.

Follow-up: Went or an eye exam and was told my right 24 minutes later
Its hard to tell when it first occurred. I did not even realize it until I went for my eye exam on Saturday. I thought My vision had changed and I just needed glasses. I went for an eye exam last year and did not have this problem. I suspect maybe 6 months I have had the problem. I don't know what you mean by click an image, do you mean by a doctor?

Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 9 hours later
Brief Answer:
A clinicial evaluation needed

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for the updates. Sorry for the inadvertent delay in responding. I have checked the attached images. Unfortunately, the resolution of the images is not enough to distinguish the differences at pupillary level. I would therefore insist you to see an ophthalmologist.

Earlier when I suggested that someone click an image, I meant that you ask somebody to take a picture in such a way that the pupils can be clearly distinguished.