Weak sexual desire, sexual performance weak. Reasons?

DR. i have no sexual desire and my sexual perfomence is decreasing, what is the reason
Posted Sat, 28 Apr 2012 in Men Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later

If all your sexual interest has disappeared, and there is no masturbation either, the hormonal regulation should be examined. It can be due to low testosterone levels in the body. If there is any anomaly, treatment is given accordingly.
Psychological causes for reduced libido can best be determined and treated by a sexologist. Psychotherapy can be important in this.
Anxiety is found as the cause most often.
Good couple intimacy is the necessary to reduce the problem.
The most helpful factor in treatment is to quit smoking.
There are many agents which help this problem like exercise, particularly aerobic exercise is an effective treatment for decreased libido.
The medicines used for the treatment of problematic erection include phosphodiesterase inhibitors and alprostadil. Injections are also available to help in maintaining the erection.
Your physician will help you in choosing the best agent for you after examining you to rule out the contraindicating factors.
When pharmacological methods fail, a purpose-designed external vaccum pump can be used to attain erection, with a separate compression ring fitted to the penis to maintain it.
To increase your sex drive you can add celery, raw oysters, banana,avocado, almonds, eggs, figs, garlic,etc to your food.

I hope my answer and recommendations are adequate and helpful. Waiting for your further follow up queries if any.