Watery semen. Reasons?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
Why has my ejaculation liquid become very watery instead of like bad heavy cream?
Posted Fri, 4 May 2012 in Men Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 3 hours later
Watery and thin semen viscosity is sometimes seen when you have intercourse or masturbation very frequently.
If this is the reason in your case then no treatment is needed. It will become normal once you start having sex less frequently.
Another reason can be the infection of prostate gland. This can be diagnosed by having a culture and sensitivity of your semen sample.
The third possible reason can be a lowered production of male hormone - testosterone. You are already taking a testosterone replacement therapy. With the therapy the consistency of your semen is likely to improve.
I hope this answers your query effectively.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.