Watering eyes, temperature sensitive, dark circles. How can it be treated?

My eyes keep watering. Also i feel like my eyes are temperature sencetive ie beings out during XXXXXXX day whenever i move in a airconditioned room after sometime my eyes starts watering. Also i am getting dark circle around my eyes may be it's because of the PC and Laptop?? Please suggest something for getting it remove..
Posted Sun, 17 Jun 2012 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by Dr. N. K. Misra 41 minutes later
Thanks for sending your query to us.
What you seem tobe having is a computer vision syndrom.Long time use of pc and staying in ac leads to drying of eye.Long time P C work with less blinking leads to dryness of pre corneal tear film.This leads to irritation and there by watering.
For the dark circles you have to go infor life style management.
You should take care of your diet,have a well balanced proper diet,and since you are having a very sedentery job,you have to take care of your level of physical activity.
Since you are very young you have to have a proper regimn of walk gym and yoga.
In case the watering is troublesome,lubricant eye dropscan be used for relief.
Your problem is a life style management problem so the root cause should be attacked.
Please do get back to me in case of any problem.
Follow-up: Watering eyes, temperature sensitive, dark circles. How can it be treated? 40 minutes later
Thanks DR.. Is there any drop which i can use to contol the watering?
Also i am thinking to keep one plant on my desk so that after sometime i will change my focus from PC to that XXXXXXX plant, do you think that will help me?
Answered by Dr. N. K. Misra 1 hour later
Thanks for getting back to us.
There are lubricant eye drops by the name of tears naturale,Ccs,polyvin,any of these can be used 3-4 times a day.
Putting a plant will not help,but after a short while you can look around and blink frequently,that may help.