Washed penis with same soap. Will it cause HIV?

No I dont have aids. I mean washing the penis and ass with same soap can cause hiv?
Posted Thu, 21 Nov 2013 in HIV and AIDS
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 3 hours later
Brief Answer: No Detailed Answer: Hi, Using the same soap to wash the penis and ass/buttock region would not cause HIV. HIV does not spread through fomites like soap. Please be clear about this. Let me know if you have other queries. Regards,
Follow-up: Washed penis with same soap. Will it cause HIV? 19 minutes later
no other questions Thanks anyway
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 1 minute later
Brief Answer: you are welcome, anytime Detailed Answer: Hi, Wish you good health. Take care and regards.