Washed hand after touching small amount of ejaculate, then fingered. Chances of pregnancy?

Hi, my girlfriend and I were fooling around, I touched myself and may have gotten some pre ejaculate on my hands. I then went and washed my hands with cold water and soap, I did this twice. I then fingered her. I am afraid that she may get pregnant.
Posted Wed, 15 May 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Timothy Raichle 17 minutes later
Hello, I would be happy to help you with your question.

Given the fact that it was a small amount of ejaculate AND the fact that you rinsed your hands in water, it would be IMPOSSIBLE to impregnate her in this manner.

I hope that this helps and good luck!
Follow-up: Washed hand after touching small amount of ejaculate, then fingered. Chances of pregnancy? 10 minutes later
Thank you sir. I did wash my hands but it was with cold water, and I didn't use too much soap, and it wasn't very strong soap either. But I did wash my hands twice.

Am I still in the clear?
Answered by Dr. Timothy Raichle 4 minutes later
Based on what you are describing to me, there is no way that sperm would have survived on your hands:

1. Even if you did not wash your hands, my answer would likely be the same
2. The act of rinsing your hands puts you totally in the clear

Of this I am completely certain. If she ends up pregnant for some reason, it is not because of the contact that you described in your original question!

I really hope that this helps.