Was on rehab of speech and physical on my right pelvic bone from MVA. Should I go for EEG?

After 3 years and rehab of speech and physical on my right pelvic bone from MVA. I have had not followed up with another MRI or EEG should I Dr?
Posted Wed, 3 Apr 2013 in Back Pain
Answered by Dr. Michelle Gibson James 1 hour later
Hi, thanks for using healthcare magic

An EEG records electrical activity along the scalp and is mainly used in persons with a history of seizures. It is also used in sleep disorders and in persons who are in a coma.If you have a history of seizures or sleep disorder, then you can consider a repeat EEG. In the absence of any of these , then a repeat is not necessary.

In terms of the MRI, this would demonstrate if there is any change from the imaging taken when you would have first had the injury. This would only be done if there is no improvement to try and understand why there is continued problems.
If there is improvement, it is usually not done because your doctors will be relying on what they can see is obviously happening.

I hope this helps, feel free to ask any other questions