Wants to abort child, cannot disclose pregnancy to husband. Name of a cover surgery?

need a cover surgery for abortion cant tell hubby
Posted Tue, 17 Apr 2012 in Abortion and Stillbirth
Answered by Dr. Aparna Kohli 28 minutes later

The consent of a woman above the age of 18 years is required if she wants to undergo an abortion. You need not disclose this to your husband.

Further, you need to contact a local gynaecologist who will be able to advise you about the various methods for abortion and decide the one best for you.

You could also consider calling the National Abortion Federation Hotline toll free at 0-000-000-0000 for more information.

I hope I have answered your query. Please accept my answer if you have no further questions.