Want to lose weight, had C-section. Can use cross trainer and sauna steam?

hi, i had c section 9 weeks ago, i want to loose my weight. can i use cross trainers and also take sauna steam now?
Posted Fri, 20 Apr 2012 in Weight Loss
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later
It is nice to know that you want to lose weight. After 9 weeks of C- section, your wound and uterus would have healed completely by now. You can use cross trainers and take sauna steam but be careful not to overdo anything. Since your abdominal muscles would have become weak and lax due to pregnancy it is best to use initially the cross trainer under guidance of physical trainer and gradually increase the amount of workout that you do over a period of 4-6 weeks.
I hope my answer and recommendations are adequate and helpful. Waiting for your further follow up queries if any.
Follow-up: Want to lose weight, had C-section. Can use cross trainer and sauna steam? 13 hours later
I have one more question like can i do tummy massage for weight lose?

Thanks for writing again.

Yes. Tummy massage is helpful and you can start initially with only upper half of your abdomen and then gradually move towards the lower abdomen.

Hope this answers your query.

Wish you good health.