Want to know best doctor in Delhi for operation of L1 sector fracture of spinal cord

i need to know the best doctor in delhi for getting operated on L1 sector fracture of spinal cord? Is it Dr. HN Bajaj from XXXXXXX healthcare in XXXXXXX or in Sir Gangaram? or in Medanta in Gurgaon??

Please reply urgently, i need my mother to be operated / admitted now.
Posted Sun, 25 Aug 2013 in Back Pain
Answered by Dr. Lohit K 4 hours later

From the 3 options you have given,

1. Sir Gangaram Hospital has good XXXXXXX surgeon. Multicare specialties are good with quality care. I have heard good review from here. This is my 1st option considering care and financial aspects.
2. Medanta hospital is a corporate hospital and therefore little expensive. You can consider this if you have an insurance.
3. HN Bajaj, I give 3rd position to this after Medanta.

All the doctors you selected are famous and good in their field. My opinion is that consider Sir Gangaram Hospital if your mother is not covered under medical insurance.

Hope I answered your query. Wish your mother and you good health.

Follow-up: Want to know best doctor in Delhi for operation of L1 sector fracture of spinal cord 3 hours later
It is urgent now.
I need to know how good is indian Institute of spinal injury in XXXXXXX kunj, Sector c, delhi.

Please let me know, how is it compared with Gangaram??
Answered by Dr. Lohit K 44 minutes later

Indian Institute of spinal Injury center (IISIC) and Sir Gangaram both are good for spinal surgery.
Sir Gangaram will be little bit more crowded than IISIC, and IISIC are bit expensive than Sir Gangaram. For management both are good. So you can choose any one of them considering your financial status, locality and other factors.

I wish your mother for fast recovery and good health.

Follow-up: Want to know best doctor in Delhi for operation of L1 sector fracture of spinal cord 59 minutes later
Okay, sorry I am being repetitive but I need to also decide looking at best doctor.
Which one will be a better doctor for surgery. One is Dr HS Chabra in IISC, XXXXXXX kunj and Dr satnam XXXXXXX Chabra in sir Gangaram.?
Or if you have any better suggestion.
Answered by Dr. Lohit K 1 hour later
Hi thanks for the query.

Both the doctors are famous for spinal surgeries and XXXXXXX Consultants.

Dr Satnam XXXXXXX Chabbra from Sir XXXXXXX XXXXXXX Hospitalis is the Vice Chairman in Neurosurgery department and has performed the largest number of Endoscopic Disc Surgeries in India.
Dr. HS Chabra also well known doctor with MS and fellowships. He has also performed a large number of successful surgeries.

Both are good in surgeries. My rating after discussing about these doctors are 9.7 for Dr. XXXXXXX Chabra and 9.6 for Dr. HS Chabra out of 10. The 0.1 difference is due to the hospital and also case load they have seen.

You can select any of these doctors based on your preferences.
Hope I answered your query.