Ask a Urologist   »  

Want to increase penis size. Had taken Sildenafil citrate and had good blood circulation. Can I take daily?

will increase our penis by medicine or lingvarthak ?
sildenafil citrate tablet may take daily while not in sex?.i took oneday ,did not involve sex ,was good blood circulation, so can i take daily? i felt super.can i take daily
Posted Mon, 2 Sep 2013 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Simmi Kumari 28 minutes later

Before giving any suggestion about the dosing pattern, it is must that you get yourself evaluated in detail for your sexual dysfunction. This is required because treatment for dysfunction is dependent on the disorder and these disorders are sexual cycle phase dependant. Siladfanadil is a drug used for erectile dysfunction; but it has nothing to do with desire phase problem or for ejaculation problem or to increase size of penis.
Keeping in view all these facts, it is adviced to you that you get a confirmatory diagnosis before treatment.

If you are a case of erectile dysfunction then you will need this drug only when you will have problem in intercourse due to inablility of sustained erection. It implies that it is required only when you want to have sex , not just at any time. And one more thing, it works when you have the desire to have sex, but unable to have erection.

Using it without any purpose is of no use and will not change anything on long term use.Thus it is advised only on as per need basis, not for regular use. And if you are suffering with erectile dysfunction purely it can be taken daily.

I hope I have answered your query as you desired . If any more information required then you can ask again.

Follow-up: Want to increase penis size. Had taken Sildenafil citrate and had good blood circulation. Can I take daily? 37 minutes later
while sex {30-50 minutes }to longlast enjoy { avoid to impotence} any medicine can you tell me? recoment me please! thank you { what about lingvartak?}
Answered by Dr. Simmi Kumari 2 hours later

From your query it is not very clear what do you mean by long lasting in term of duration. The reason I ask this questions is because usually people have a misconception about duration of sexual pleasure and mostly it is secondary to their knowledge from porn movies. Many people believe it can continue for hours as shown in movies, without considering the fact that theses movies are made in parts and normally it does not last so long.

So if your are asking to delay the duration much more than what normally occurs, it will only be bad for you as persistent erection is bad for penis. But if you have a problem of early ejaculation which prevent you from having intercourse for long enough duration required for pleasure then there are drugs available for it and can be prescribed by a psychiatrist depending upon your profile. These medicine should not be taken in unsupervised manner as they are patient specific and side effect prone patients are advised according to their profile.

Hence please post your problem clearly and I can discuss specifically. If you are indeed looking for drugs for sustained erection for 30 - 50 minutes, I think it's not natural and will be harmful.

Dr Simmi