Want to increase height. Suggestion?

Hi I am 30 Years old, Height is 5'7" & my weight is 54 Kgs only. I want to increase my weight.
Posted Fri, 5 Jul 2013 in Weight
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 16 hours later

Increasing the weight needs good exercise and protein XXXXXXX diet.

You may have to work out to increase the muscle appetite and consume proteins like whey proteins or egg albumin. The more you work out the more proteins get incorporated in the muscles leading to healthy weight gain.

Hope, I answered your query.

Wish you good health.

Follow-up: Want to increase height. Suggestion? 4 hours later
Thank you very much for your reply. Kindly let me know if I can avail diet chart for gaining the weight, keeping in mind that I am vegetarian & can consume eggs only as non veg.

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 13 hours later

Thanks for writing back.

Yes, there is a service wherein a dietitian will prepare a better and easy diet chart considering your food style and timings.

Do mail a request to our customer care asking for the service and they will guide you on the same.