Want to increase height. Suggest HGH injection?

hi .....i am 20 yrs old now and my height is 164cm.and iwant grow atleast 170cm it possible ??as boys height increase upto 21.and can u suggest me an hgh injection which will surely work to increase my height?
please tell me if the hgh injection will surely help or not?can i grow my height ?plz reply fast.
Posted Wed, 16 Oct 2013 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 25 minutes later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for the query

Growth hormone injections are usually given to kids with growth hormone deficiency.

A clinical trial done on two sets of children, 1st who did not receive growth hormone and the 2nd set who did use growth hormone. The final result of the clinical trial revealed that even though there was an increase in the pace of growth of height in the group that received growth hormone, the final height was same in both the groups.
With this information I suggest not to go for the growth hormone supplements to increase your height, however if you still want to you can approach an endocrinologist, they are the specialist for this particular issue.

Non medical ways to increase height would be to
1. Eat healthy nutritious food filled with fruits and vegetables
2. cardio exercises like cycling, swimming, jogging, basket ball

I hope I was of help

Follow-up: Want to increase height. Suggest HGH injection? 42 hours later
but u said at last after experimenting those 2 kids their final height was my question is will it help me to grow my height?????
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 26 hours later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for the reply

I am sorry for the short delay in my response to you

What the outcome of the research means is, children who received the growth hormone grew in height but the net outcome of their height was equal to the height that was determined by the genes

for example if you are given growth hormone you might become 176 cm in 5 months time as against 2 years which you would take if you weren't on growth hormone.

so my answer to you is yes growth hormone can help you attain your final height faster but you won't be any longer than what your genes decided you to be

I hope I was of help to you