Want to enhance buttocks. Are the stimulating creams effective?

just wondering in butt enhancing creams work? i.e fat cell stimulating creams?
Posted Sun, 8 Jul 2012 in Weight & Lifestyle
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 7 hours later
The butt enhancing creams are herbal products and usually for such product no scientific literature is available. This is not a technique that has been scientifically proven by undergoing proper controlled clinical trials. Its long term effects on the body have not been studied.
Most of times such products are subjective in their success and or reactions. The disadvantages and the failures of such products are never made public.
Here I can provide only my personal views regarding such products:
-Usually such products claim having lots of good effects to attract consumers.
-For short duration after initiation they may provide sense of well being which may be psychological.
-I would personally not advice it to any of my patient and family member.
-It may contain some steroid which leads to weight gain on its use and several other harmful systemic side effects on various organs.
-I think a glass of milk or/with 2 boiled eggs and a good exercise regimen is better than such fat cell stimulating creams.

Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.