WHat causes overall body itching?

Hi i am XXXXXXX I have a problems kinds of allergy on my hole body . Whenever i feel hot or my body become bit hot and tired my body start itching for around 3-4 minutes after that every thing become normal.could please help me on this ?
Posted Thu, 27 Feb 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Yogesh D 3 hours later
Brief Answer: Unusual symptoms, need consultation. Detailed Answer: Hello Mr. XXXXXXX Thanks for posting your query. Your symptoms are not very classical of any particular disease, it would help me get a better idea if could share some more details about your problem so that I can help you further. That said, considering your symptoms, I can think of two conditions that can cause something like this, one is exercise induced allergy and the other possibility is polycythemia rubra. Polycythemia means excess number of red blood cells(RBCs). To help you further, please answer these questions. 1. Since how long is this happening? When did you first notice this? 2. Do you smoke? 3. Does this happen when take bath? 4. Does this happen when you play any game? 5. Does this happen in any particular place, like your house, or your work place? 6. Do you get difficulty in breathing when you get this itching? 7. What do you mean by "Whenever i feel hot or my body become bit hot and tired " ? When does your body become hot and tired? Please write back with answers so that I can assist you further. Awaiting your response. Regards.
Follow-up: WHat causes overall body itching? 4 hours later
Sorry By mistake only one point has been posted please find the details below. 1. it's been 3 years I am facing this problems. 2. No i don't smoke. 3. No it won't happen while taking bath. 4. Yes it happen while playing any kinds of game. 5. No it is not any particular place specific it can be happen anywhere. 6. I don't fill difficulty in breathing. 7. While playing game,running,climbing , while doing gym at that time.
Answered by Dr. Yogesh D 13 hours later
Brief Answer: Exercise induced allergic reaction. Detailed Answer: Hello Mr. XXXXXXX Thanks for answering the questions. Now it is clear to me that you are suffering from a condition called as exercise induced allergic reaction. I suggest you to kindly consult an immunologist or an internal medicine MD, some blood tests need to be done to confirm the diagnosis, so it is highly recommended to consult an immunologist. The treatment can be started once you consult the doctor. Hope this answers your query, please feel free to write back if you have any doubts. Regards.
Follow-up: WHat causes overall body itching? 44 minutes later
thanks for your suggestions. may I know why this happen? any specific area or food that I should tack care?and currently I am in kalkaji govindpuri new delhi can you please suggest me near by hospitel and any clinic?
Answered by Dr. Yogesh D 3 hours later
Brief Answer: Allergy due to physical activity. Detailed Answer: Hello Mr. XXXXXXX As I said earlier, your problem seems to be due to physical activity, that means you have allergy to exercise, that is why this is happening. Since it is due to exercise/physical activity foods have no correlation, you can eat all foods. I am not aware of any clinic nearby to your place, you can visit any of the big hospitals like Safdarjung, Lady Harding, Gangaram, Fortis, XXXXXXX you should see a MD physician or an Immunologist. Hope this will make things clear. Regards.