Violent attack while sleep. Should I consult a doctor?
User rating for this question
Last night my husband began punching me-only twice because I yelled and woke him up. This happened one other tme. Should he see a doctor?
Posted Sun, 1 Dec 2013 in Sleep Disorders
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 3 minutes later
Brief Answer: Observe him for some more time. Detailed Answer: Hi, Two episodes of violent attack should not be bothersome. Keep a watch on his behaviour while he is awake and record the details. They may help you in future during regular consultations. Weird dreams could have caused this. Console your husband and support him. Take a regular appointment with the doctor if he does not behave well during day as well.
People also viewed
- Should babies wear socks while sleeping
- Can i take epitril for quick sleep
- Effects of enlarged heart in fetus
- Does endura mass effect liver
- Violent attack while sleep should i consult a doctor
- What should be the sleep pattern while having adhd
- Heart attack while sleeping
- What causes terrible insomnia when stopped taking deanxit
- Does vitamin d intake cause tiredness and excessive sleepiness
- Use and side effects of esogard
- Why am i finding difficult to sleep
- Entamizole syrup side effects
- Massive heart attack while sleeping
- Spinal stenosis effect on erection
- What apart from seroquel and ambian help cure insomnia