Violent attack while sleep. Should I consult a doctor?
User rating for this question
Last night my husband began punching me-only twice because I yelled and woke him up. This happened one other tme. Should he see a doctor?
Posted Sun, 1 Dec 2013 in Sleep Disorders
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 3 minutes later
Brief Answer: Observe him for some more time. Detailed Answer: Hi, Two episodes of violent attack should not be bothersome. Keep a watch on his behaviour while he is awake and record the details. They may help you in future during regular consultations. Weird dreams could have caused this. Console your husband and support him. Take a regular appointment with the doctor if he does not behave well during day as well.
People also viewed
- Should babies wear socks while sleeping
- What causes fluctuation in platelet count in newborn baby
- Violent attack while sleep should i consult a doctor
- What should be the sleep pattern while having adhd
- Heart attack while sleeping
- What are mirtazapine tablets for
- What do swollenpainfulbluish round nodule above left clavicle indicate
- What causes exhaustion after physical exertion
- I keep falling asleep
- How to sleep in daytime
- What causes calcium deposits in kidneys
- Is seroquel good for sleep
- Massive heart attack while sleeping
- Temazepam sleeping pills 30 mg
- What causes difficulty in retracting the foreskin on erection