Usually having periods for 4 days now having for 3 days. Any problem?

i'm in affair with my girl friend since 5 years, we couldn’t get married because of our family issues. Now when all the problems have solved, she is worried about happening of kids. She is 35 years old and I’m 36 years old. Earlier her periods used to be for 4 days now only 2 days or XXXXXXX 3 days. Is that an serious issue, we both wish to have children soon.
Posted Thu, 8 Aug 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Guru 1 hour later

Thank you for consulting HealthcareMagic!
Generally, menstrual bleeding last from 3 to 5 days. But 2 to 7 days is also considered normal. It is not a serious issue.

You can get a routine gynecological check up if she has any other associated things and is more apprehensive about that.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions, please let me know!
If you do not have any clarifications, you can close the discussion and rate the answer.

If you like my answers and wish me to answer in future, bring it to my attention: Dr Vasanth. Url link is as follows:
Wish you good health.