Using inhaler rotacaps 400 mg, itchy legs, hands, and dark spots on legs. Which specialist should I consult?

HI, I lives in tamil nadu state, India. My wife [ 32 yrs old, having two kids at the age group of 12, height 175 c.m's, weight 72 kg now, 92 kg before two years], [ She uses inhaler - rotacaps 400 mg everyday morning & evening for her breathing or respiratory problem also] is suffering from constant itching on her legs & hands [ uncovered areas by cloth] for last two years. At the time of itching the place will become red pimple followed by dark or block scarve. Rightnow her legs & hands are completely occupied by those dark or block scarves. We have consulted with so many dermotologists. As soon as we apply oinment, the itching will not be there for 15 days to 1 month. But after few months, again itching will start followed by red pimple followed by dark or block scarve. She is severely disturbed mentally also.
1] Kindly suggest me what is wrong with her? where to consult? whom to consult?
She also suffered by constant, unusual & intermittent caugh from updomen for last 4 months till before 15 days. We have consulted with so many doctors & had medicines. But no reaction at all. then she was suffering from high fever also, cause of the fever is urinal infection as per the doctor's quote. Then we have gone to a famous doctor. He has asked us to take TB test. The result is negetive. After medication[Augmentine 625 mg & other tablets, injection] adviced by that doctor she is fine now. But still itching continues. Oflate her resistance power & stamina are coming down. We are literally experiencing it.
2] Is there any natural or organic ways to fight these problems. How to overcome this issue? kindly advice.
Posted Tue, 28 Aug 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Pravin Banodkar 30 minutes later
Welcome and thanks for your question
I would be pleased to help you with your Question

From your history that you have mentioned and description of the lesions it looks like one of the following:

Papulonecrotic Tuberculid
Lymphomatoid papulosis
Lichenoid eruption
Urticarial papular
Prurigo Mitis

I would suggest a skin biopsy would be done and help you lead you to a particular diagnosis and treatment.

Thanks and take care