Used oxyelite. Now have pimples. Burn and hurts. Due to oxyelite?

i used oxyelite and now i have pimples and its burning me and hurts

could it be because of oxyelite pills ??
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in Acne
Answered by Dr. Gaurang Krishna 25 minutes later
Thanks for writing in,

Though there is no direct evidence, but these pills may cause an acne eruption because of the heat generated by them.

these pills basically increase your metabolism and may result in increased sebaceous gland activity.

The increased sebaceous gland activity results in more sebum production and in turn more acne.

You may use standard anti-acne treatment. (clindamycin and adapelene)

If this is causing too much problem then it will be best to stop using the pills and see a dermatologist.

If you have any further question, feel free to ask me