Used adapalene gel and steam but pimples are coming with black heads on face. Treatment?

Hi , i have used adapalene gel 0.1 and steam for last one month but pimple are coming but less and i have black head in my face could you plesae suggest me ?
Posted Thu, 12 Sep 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Do continue the gel

Detailed Answer:

Its the mode of action and is normal when you apply Adapalene. It does take so,me time after starting the adapalene to become acne free.

There is no need to worry, continue the cream. Wash your face with a pinch of turmeric after steam exposure this will hep to remove the black heads.

Hope, I answered your query.