Use fertility monitor and ovulation predictor kits. Many positive OPKs. What could cause it?

I used both a fertility monitor and ovulation perdictor kits to try to get pregnant. it worked the first month i tried to get pregnant but sadly suffered a miscarriage. three month later and i am still using opks and the monitor. I had positive opk with clearblue digital (smiley face) on cd 11..which was really early. it lasted only 6 hrs as i took another opk later that day and got negative. Tested the next day at cd 12 no positive result all day (tested twice); tested cd 13 positive opk at 930am and lasted until cd 14 at 1:00pm; so like 30 hrs. the clearblue fertility monitor gave me a peak at cd 14 and cd 15. i think i ovulated the night of cd 14 into cd15.

i happen to take ovulation kit clearblue digital at cd 16 and got another smiley...but i thought i was atleast 1dpo..what could cause so many positive opks?

Posted Fri, 29 Jun 2012 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Chetna Jain 13 hours later
Once a test has registered positive, indicating that ovulation is about to take place and that your fertile time has started , please stop testing ! It is no longer necessary to do anymore testing in that cycle. The remaining tests in a kit may be saved and used in the following menstrual cycle if pregnancy does not occur.

Several positive opks may be due to formation of more than one follicle.
You have high chances of conception. Doing regular tests repeatedly causes a ot of stress and interferes with conception.

Hence follow the recommendation and dont test agagin once you test positive in that particular cycle