Urine test showed 00-02 hpf leucocyte pus cells. Should I be concerned?

May 2013
hi a recent urine test in a female showed there to be 00-02 hpf leucocyte pus cells - is this anything to be concerned about and what does it mean
Posted Thu, 1 Nov 2012 in X-ray, Lab tests and Scans
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 44 minutes later

It means there are '0 to 2 pus cells per hyper power field' in the urine analysis.
Around 0-5 pus cells/hpf of urine is considered normal.
So according to this the number of pus cells in urine are within normal range.
Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please rate the answer after closing the discussion.