Ask a Urologist   »  

Urine going in two directions, hole bigger than before, circumcised. Due to frequent masturbation?

Question
hi im a 35 yr old circumcised guy...when i urinate after masturbation my urine seem s to go two directions and the hole it comes out seems bigger than when i was younger..am i causing this my frequent masturbation?
Posted Thu, 26 Apr 2012 in Urinary and Bladder Problems

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 2 hours later
Masturbation is a normal physiological activity to release the pent up emotions in your body. It does not cause any changes in the urethral opening or passage of urine.
The appearance of urine going in two directions might be due to a small septum near your urethral opening or it can happen due to urethral calculus. An examination by a urologist will remove all the doubts you have in your mind.

At a your age people usually have more sex drive and their frequency of masturbation is maximum. You can indulge in this activity as long as it is pleasurable and you have the drive for it. It should not cause you any pain.

It is not a trait of embarassment to masturbate.

Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Regards.

Follow-up: Urine going in two directions, hole bigger than before, circumcised. Due to frequent masturbation? 8 hours later
Thank you for ur answer i just have been worried that because i was circumcised at around 8 that down through the years due to masturbation and sex at times i have cause the opening to tear or become bigger than it shud be...obviouly due to what body part it is i wudnt be rushing to a doctor for them to inspect it...im trying to reduce masturbation to a minimum maybe it will heal and become smaller?

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 6 hours later
Hello.

Thanks for writing again.

Masturbation does not affect the size of the opening of urethra. It is a loose skin fold which might sometimes look bigger.

Definitely I would reassure you saying that there is no major health concern with you.

Do not worry.

Hope my answer is helpful. Write back if you have further queries.

Wish you good health.

Regards.

Follow-up: Urine going in two directions, hole bigger than before, circumcised. Due to frequent masturbation? 4 hours later
thank you...i have a condition called chollingeric urticaria...its like hives from exercise anything new in XXXXXXX besides anti histamines for this condition??

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 4 hours later
Hello.
Cholinergic urticaria is usually treated with anti allergics and anti cholinergic agents.
Avoid wearing tight clothes/ warm baths.
These rashes usually subside on their own and may not need extensive therapy.
You can get the necessary drugs prescribed from your dermatologist.
Regards.