Uric acid and creatinine not in range. Taking becadexamin and AKT-4. Should I continue with this?

Excellent

Question
Hi Doctor,

I am taking AKT-4 and completed 2 month. Can you please see the report attached and suggest the next step to take. AIIMS doctor already told me to take AKT-4 for one more month (till 9th XXXXXXX 2013), because in by oopy they found MTB 15 days ago.

There is homoglobin and uric acid and Creatinine is not in range what I can do in my food to make it in range. I am taking Becadexamin and Benadon.

Thanks,
Posted Wed, 29 May 2013 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 2 hours later
Normally AKT4 is prescribed for 2 months only.
Kindly check it again.
Uric acid levels can become high because of PYRIZINAMIDE present in AKT4.
The moment PYRIZINAMIDE IS WITHDRAWN,the levels would become normal in next 3 to 4 weeks.
There is slight anemia so take green vegetables,dry fruits and fresh fruits like XXXXXXX banana,guava a etc.
Keep taking B complex.
I hope it helps however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck
Thanks

Follow-up: Uric acid and creatinine not in range. Taking becadexamin and AKT-4. Should I continue with this? 8 minutes later
Hi doctor, have you seen my attached report. there are more abnormality, can you please say any thing about those.

I saw them earlier and there is decreased MCV,MCH AND MCHC which indicates iron deficiency.That's why I asked you to take green vegetables and fresh fruits as they contain more iron in them.
Thanks