Unprotected oral sex, black dots on foreskin. Can HIV or STD be conracted?

Dermatologist
Question
Hello Doctor,

I had unprotected oral sex with a sex worker 3 days back. She performed on my penis with lots of saliva for 4 to 5 minutes.

Today I have developed two small black dots on the foreskin of penis (now I am not sure whether these dots were always there or they have come up recently).

I am too anxious as regarding catching HiV or any other STD. Are STDs too common in India among sex workers (not road side or belonging to brothels).

Can black dots be symptom of any common STD or its just my psychological thing. No other problems till now.

I did use condom for vaginal intercourse.

Is HIV transmission a risk as well given the above facts.

Should I go in for any tests now - STDs or HIV?

Lastly any recommendation - on who can I see in Kolkata (india) to consult on STDs and to do tests if required.

Thanks
Posted Mon, 9 Jul 2012 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Answered by Dr. P V S Prasad 22 hours later
Hai
I went through your history. Std s are common in india. You can't take any chance. There are many dermato venereologists at calcutta which you can get from yellow pages.
Black dots are not signs of any std.
You should have had it earlier. You would not have keenly noticed it.
You need to undergo investigations for std and hiv at the advice of nearby consultant
Bye. Have a good day