Undergone Phimosis surgery and penis is short. Taking antibiotics. Suggest the cure

Hi Doctor,
I have recently undergone phymosis surgery 4 days back.

my pennis is short and surgery was good. there is no pain or itching.

the doctor gave some antibiotics and pain killers for 1 week. the healing was also good and the pennis head is now exposed.

my problem is the head is very sensitive and a small touch of a clothing is also making me feel like some shock. otherwise i am perfectly healthy.

i met doctor and he told this would be there for few days and slowly i get used it.
Posted Mon, 18 Nov 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
your doctor is right

Detailed Answer:
It generally takes 15 days before you feel good. Do not worry. Do not masturbate or no sexual activity till then. If it still irritates get back to me.