Under treatment for getting pregnant. On FSH vaccination. Chances of getting pregnant?

May 2013
I am 26 years old. I got married before 10 months. I am under treatment for getting pregnant. I have regular menstrual cycle every 28 days. My physician injected the oestrogen on my 3rd day. On 9th day scan report RTO is 9 x 10 LTO No ET 4.4 again, On 10th day RTO remains same and LTO is small ET also same and i got FSH injection on same day. My husband's sperm count is 82 Millians/ml in that actively moving are 55% sluggishly moving 25%. Is this scenario normal for both? What is RTO & LTO? when will i get possibility of pregnancy?
Posted Sat, 3 Nov 2012 in Getting Pregnant
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 58 minutes later

As part of infertility treatment your doctor given you hormonal injections to help in follicle recruitment and ovulation induction.
So because of that ovarian follicle is getting developed in your RTO(Right ovary) with size of 9x10 mm on 9th day.
With ET(endometrial thickness) of 4.4mm and no follicle in LTO(Left ovary).

On 10th day, the follicle size in right ovary and endometrial thickness were same and small follicle noted in left ovary.
Gradually the size of the dominate follicle will increase and around 14th day the ovulation can be expected.
So you have to plan the intercourse around that period to increase the chances of conception.
Your husband seminal analysis is within normal limits.
Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please rate the answer after closing the discussion.